a 1958 time capsule of a home: sweeping lake view, 5 bedrooms and huge spaces


click on the blog title above to see the listing

I took a client through this Inverness home in the fall, before the most recent price drop. All I can say is “indoor lap pool” with terrace and unobstructed view of the lake.

Okay, this house doesn’t have the pool… or the terrace… or look as spiffed up as this photo yet… but that’s what I’d do with this property that’s just looking for a little love. (And a little cash).

Inverness is the hillside neighborhood below Sand Point Country Club in Seattle’s North end. This corner lot home offers amazing lake and Mount Rainier views, and for people who are enamored with the 50’s aesthetic, even has its original sputnik style chandeliers.

I like to just imagine the possibilities with this one. Let me know if you or any of your friends are looking for a cosmetic fixer just shy of a million.

Comments