Creative Spaces. Mixed Use Space in Ravenna- Inspired by Remodelista.com

This post is for those of you, like me, who like to look at things in real estate just a little bit differently. Call it creative, call it eclectic, call it not always the obvious way to go…

I read a story last week on Remodelista.com about a couple in Sydney who bought an industrial shack and tricked it out into this airy, cool residential getaway shown at right. What attracted them was the shed’s proximity to the beach and the interior space itself.

When I saw this 2 bedroom listing (click here to read about it and see photos) pop-up today (asking price $269,000) I immediately started picturing what kind of entrepreneur would love an in-city home and office, on a direct bus line, close to the University and plenty of pubs, independent bookstores and more. Sound like you? Call me if you’d care to take a look at this great opportunity.

Photo from Remodelista.com

Comments