Legos for Adults


Back in the 90’s when I worked at the Port I was inspired by the textures found at both the airport and the seaport from the aluminum skins of the airplanes, the shapes of the wings to the metal and cubist art of the waterfront’s container terminals. I ran across this home up on Lagoon Point on Whidbey Island last week. It takes the current modern home being built today back to its base origins--stacked boxes.
 
Just think of the possibilities you could have with a bit of creativity, some containers and a great piece of property. What and where would you choose to build? A sprawling ranch in eastern Washington or up in the mountains near Stevens Pass? Maybe it is this level parcel in Teanaway near Cle Elum with a well already in place for an asking price of $80,000?  I’ll find you the perfect property to fit your plans.  

If you’d like to discuss vacant land and a place to build your dream home just give me a call or send me an email at sminer@windermere.com.

Comments